Sunday, November 18, 2007

Online MMORPG Craze?

I have no idea but I don't know why my friends here are so crazy about these MMORPGs, hmm, including me too actually^^
We compare lots of the features of online games, from the quality of the graphics, the PvP (player vs player) combats, the interface of the game, gameplay, and lots of stuff, and one of the most important one, these are all F2P (free to play), unlike World of Warcraft. Haha
I still remember the very first MMORPG I played was 9Dragons by Acclaim, I've seen some other games my friends played including Silkroad Online, and now the new one by Acclaim, 2Moons.
Some screenshots of the game :
9Dragons

This is 9Dragons from Acclaim, medium graphics but nice gameplay and PvP

dekaron

2Moons from Acclaim too, with nice graphics, gameplay and PvP is kinda normal.

Perfect World

About this, a new game I'm gonna try out, seems perfect graphics for me, Perfect World China is one of the top games in China, spent 4millions developing it, keep my fingers crossed

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please stop stealing my bandwidth along with the screenshot (2Moons).

If you're going to grab a photo from my site without asking - at least copy it and host it yourself.

I refer to the couple on the white horse.

Thanks,

David Moore
Owner/E-I-C
gamebunny.com

Anonymous said...

Rolf this guy is an idiot....

Dekaron/2moons graphic isnt normal dump ass.

there is no best graphic.

Idiot...next graphic ill become purly human and...and dekaron/2moons graphic is just perfect for a mmorpg...

So Dekaron/2Moons graphic's is the best.

Anonymous said...

For 2Moons Cheats, 2Moons Dupes, 2Moons dil cheats, 2Moons Bots, 2Moons Guides, and Walkthroughs click here

Automouse2 Dot Com said...

Different type, Safer, more stable.

The best Game-bot of Dekaron.

http://automouse2.com

Anonymous said...

cjqrsetqp http://www.free-mass-traffic.net/free-mass-traffic/free-mass-traffic-review Free Mass Traffic

Anonymous said...

Hi, Merely returned here to advise you regarding Mobile Monopoly. This is a superb technique and WILL make you money, especially seeing as you own a web site. Take a quick look at their video, the strategy is about using Mobile Advertising which is fresh and an unexposed market where you can make thousands by doing hardly any work. I promise you that after you watch their short video it will change you and it will start making you think. http://mobile-mastermind.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, i simply wanted to come here to let you know about a seriously inexpensive service that posts comments such as this on millions of Wordpress blogs. Exactly why you might ask, well you might want to sell something and target webmasters or merely just improve the quantity of backlinks your web site has that will improve your Google rankins which will then bring your website more visitors and money. Take a fast take a look at this website for more info. http://hellomotow.net/backlinks