Friday, November 21, 2008

Zenni rules

I know I had spoke about The popular online eyeglasses shop, Zenni lots of time in my blog, but this time I want to share this news with you all again.

As we all know, Zenni Optics is one of the 1st in the world who sell specs to customers online. Besides that, it is one of the online stores that provide cheapest spectacles. Many of you might wonder that why can they selling those specs at such a low price only $ 8 Complete Rx Eyeglasses are they low in quality?

Pirated? 2nd handed? None of them, they can give us such a low price is all because of they get their stocks directly from the manufacturers, so deducting the middleman expenses, we can get the low price but same quality specs!

I found an article from Chicago Tribune, the author also support that buying spectacles from Holiday Glass Frames From Zenni Optical is an ideal solution.


No comments: